2.06.2012

Dill garlic pate + further wrap adventures

A great way to mix up your wraps and salads is to make different pates.  Here's one I made earlier this week.

Dill Garlic Pate recipe 
  • 1.5 cups walnuts, soaked 2-3 hours
  • 3 cloves garlic
  • 1/3 cup chopped fresh dill
  • 2 tbs. olive oil
  • 1 tbs. apple cider vinegar
  • salt and pepper to taste
Put all ingredients in the food processor and process until smooth:


Delish!

Now for the wrap-date:

I can't actually remember what was on this one, but I think I've written it down in a previous wrap post.
THIS WRAP.  IS SO GOOD.  Dressed baby greens, cuke, fresh dill, avocado, live garlic sauerkraut, wakame and tahini.
The second wrap was, if I do say so myself, a pretty brilliant creation.  It was heavenly.  I have a feeling this is going to be a wrap I make again and again and again.  And again.  I recommend.

In other news, Claire led her second JourneyDance class in Storrs on Saturday, and it was SO AMAZING.  If you live nearby and love dance, yoga or free expression of any kind, you should keep an ear out for her next class.  The class on Saturday was in this beautiful space:


Gorgeous!

In love and gratitude-
Mada

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu