Happy December, all. Tomorrow I turn eighteen years old. Life is happy and sad and full of the good stuff. The farm season is wrapping up. Claire and I are working on travel plans. I slept in until 9:45 this morning for the first time in nine months; must be December!
- Camille and me in Burlington, VT for Thanksgiving.
- The mini-est of snowmen, sculpted by Deidre.
- Sunset over Claire's dashboard.
- Fun in the snow with Deidre.
- Claire curled up in my new bedroom.
- The mini-est of Christmas trees, discovered by Deidre. (Are you sensing a pattern?)
- Declan, Deidre and me with a
lethal weaponbow saw.
- Took a little hike up Wolf Rock with Claire.
- Very happy.